Determining the purpose, knowing our intrinsic motivations and understanding our own leadership style with the awareness of all what we project is complicated because we are all different and that is what makes us special and unique. We all have our own way of understanding and relating with the world around us. It is what we are and what we project. What would happen if we became aware of this invisible diversity? What would happen if we were able to take out all the hidden potential? We open ourselves to new dynamics in which through motivation and purpose lead us to be in fullness.
In this workshop you will discover the foundations of this invisible diversity, its direct relationship with intrinsic motivation and envision the importance to move by a purpose.
About the speakers:
Pio Puig: Electronical Engineer, MBA & Gallup Certified Strengths Coach. "I love people and technology! This combination boost me to study and understand human behavior, intrinsic motivation and intuition."
Susanna Miquel: Architect & Gallup Certified Strengths Based Educator. "I love to understand people's behaviour, focus on strengths and help them bring out their best."
Founders of TalentUp! where they share a fantastic and ambitious purpose “change the world through people!”. With this goal in mind they collaborate with companies to help them start a new and exciting way by putting people on the center, and participate as professors in some universities in Masters and Degrees (architecture, business management, innovation, industry 4.0) focusing on the “human”. They have also co-created a center for highly gifted children.
Please register here via Eventbrite.
About the THRIVE workshop series:
The challenges for a 21st Century parent are many: from device addiction to hormone-induced tantrums; from avoiding the perils of helicopter parenting to preparing your child for an unpredictable future.
“THRIVE: Forever Learning and Growing” is designed to provide parents with support for these challenges - to give you a space to meet other parents, share your story, learn about the latest research and trends in parenting, and gain practical tools and strategies that you can immediately start using with your children.
Each month our experts will facilitate interactive sessions on different hot topics in parenting. The sessions go from 18:30 to 20:30. Upcoming sessions include:
- September 25 - Hungry to Learn: How to Nourish a Growth Mindset
- October 24 - Get Out of the Helicopter and Help Me Put on this Jetpack- Coaching Your Kids to Be Independent and Ready for a Complex, Fast-Paced Future
- November 21 - The Perils of Technology: How Can Parents Get Back in Charge?
- December 12 - The Superhero Inside: Discover and develop the natural talents of your family members
- January 23 - Talking to Teens: Become Your Child’s Best Coach
- February 13 - Beyond Tantrums and Threats: Strategies for healthy dialogue, conflict resolution, and collaborative problem solving with your child
- March 19 - Be Kind to Your Mind: Developing Positive Habits to Support Mental Health and Cognitive Functioning
- April 30 - Getting Intimate! Dating, Sex, and Pornography in the 21st Century
- May 21 - 21st Century Trends that Will Impact How Your Kids Learn, Live and Work
- Per session: €20 individual; €30 couple
- Full series: €150 individual; €250 couple
To register for the full parenting series or an individual session, please do it here via our Eventbrite page.
Electronical Engineer, MBA & Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
Architect & Gallup Certified Strengths Based Educator
Date and time
Carrer d'Enric Granados, 7 08007 Barcelona (Spain)