Digital Marketer & Social Media Specialist
Are you looking for a new adventure with positive impact?
We are on a mission to change the worldwide outdated education systems.
We are in the process of building a new paradigm for learning alongside and in collaboration with existing education systems. Based on the best practice of the 100 most innovative schools from around the world and in collaboration with disruptive thought leaders for learning, we are developing new learning elements, learning spaces and learning technologies that are responsive to the inspirations, needs and challenges of today’s children and future generations to come. Our objective is to empower 100.000.000 learners and 100.000 schools by 2030.
This role is for someone with a native or near native level of English and is for a 30+ hours per week dedication, working from our agile and innovative Barcelona-based Hub in Enric Granados.
Aligned with Learnlife’s purpose and closely collaborating with the Head of Marketing and Communications you will manage the social media community, outreach and engagement and assist in all related marketing tasks.
Your role will involve:
- Significantly grow the community and outreach capacity for Learnlife using social media and digital marketing channels
- Handle daily communication across the different channels (facebook, Instagram, linkedin, twitter, youtube)
- Produce written content, graphic materials and videos adapted to each of the key social media and communication channels.
- Develop content, style and tone to embody the Learnlife purpose and evolution.
- Measure the impact of different campaigns and audience behaviors via analytics and proactively propose adjustments.
- Respond to customer queries and general requests in a timely manner.
- Assist the marketing manager in any task that might arise related to the overall MarComms remit.
Key skills & tasks:
Growth hacking and community management:
- execution of social media communications strategy and regular content posting via relevant channels
- maintain high response rate and engagement via social channels
- share relevant visual content (video / photo) and coordinate with in-house and/or external partners to source relevant content and share via the relevant channels
- outreach to and engage with community of influencers and bloggers within various circles (parents, expat communities, relevant thought leaders, journalists in education, etc)
- support with campaign execution for key intake periods/events/product launches
- assist with copy and page design for campaign landing pages working closely with tech teams and designers
- create relevant landing or event pages and registration links for Learnlife events
- support with promotion of Learnlife events and relevant partner events via social channels, website and (where relevant) paid campaigns
- maintain calendar of key global events and strategic event opportunities where Learnlife could have relevant keynote opportunities
- execution of SEO strategy and embedding of relevant keywords and tags across our digital properties, working in close collaboration with tech teams
- support with content curation for Learnlife online properties (blog, website, etc)
- utilisation of CRM contact database and marketing tools to optimise outreach and conversions (e.g. email marketing, tracking) and reporting
You will bring:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or community management in an agile high-growth environment or start-up environment.
- Passion for learning innovation in education
- Your English must be near-native, strong writing skills. A good level of Spanish is highly valued.
- Strong in writing copy, graphic edition and videos adapted to social media channels
- Proven track record in building and growing communities and scaling rapidly
- Experience with analytics tools, e.g. google analytics and social media listening tools
- Experience using CMS and e-mail marketing systems (e.g. wordpress, mailchimp, hubspot)
- Highly creative, energetic, detail oriented and passionate about communication.
- Flexibility to handle shifting priorities and be highly intuitive.
If you are up for your next challenge, please explain your motivation and apply with your story. Please send examples and links to video’s and graphic edition campaigns you managed.