Marketing & Communications Intern
Marketing & Communications Intern Needs
Are you looking for a new adventure with a positive impact?
Do you love to learn? Do you love communication and education innovation?
Learnlife’s mission is to create a paradigm shift in learning worldwide. We are creating a new learning model that empowers happy, lifelong self-directed learners, and is responsive to the needs and preferences of current and future generations. Get a glimpse of how we learn here:
The Learnlife team is looking for a rockstar Marketing & Communications Intern. Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- is a native English speaker with impeccable communication and writing skills, Spanish would be a plus
- understands the power of social media and is eager to grow and engage with our following on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok through posting, commenting, liking, and so on
- can put together a social media editorial calendar to plan visual and other needs ahead of time
- is experienced in or curious about email marketing (we use Hubspot) and/or blogging
- can identify potential content partnership collaborations and other opportunities
- is a wearer-of-all-hats, and doesn’t mind rolling up her/his sleeves at times to do what needs to be done!
If you love social media, are proactive, accountable for your work, eager to learn and grow in a team context, get in touch!