Online Event Producer - 3 months project
Online Event Producer - remote/in-person
Three month full-time project
Are you passionate about creating highly interactive events? Do you love connecting with movers and shakers in their field, and helping them deliver high impact workshops? Learnlife is seeking a seasoned, multi-talented event coordinator to lead our digital ReLearn Event in November.
Learnlife’s mission is to create a paradigm shift in learning worldwide. We are creating a new learning model that empowers happy, lifelong learners, and is responsive to the needs and preferences of today’s and future generations.
Why is this role important for Learnlife?
You will play a vital role as the event planner in helping Learnlife establish itself as a global player in learning innovation. Our aim is to bring together changemakers, innovators and influencers for a weeklong event that enables participants to get inspired, connect with each other, and strategize about how to bring about a global shift in education. We hope to attract 10,000+ participants and 100+ speakers.
The Learning Innovation Festival will be divided into different thematic tracks. Each track will offer a different learning experience (discussion, workshop, training, etc.) from Monday to Thursday. Each track will be led by a different organization. Learning experiences can be one-off, or they can be a series that builds towards an output. On Friday, it will conclude in a large virtual sharing of outputs across the tracks.
This is a startup! So we are looking for someone who is collaborative, communicates well, understands the importance of strong personal relationships and who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative and agile environment.
- Reach out to potential partner organizations and manage their participation.
- Coordinate each partner organization’s track.
- Liaise with our tech team to make sure all the necessary tech is prepared, tested, and ready to go
- Work with our marketing team to ensure successful promotion of the event and the follow-up premium courses
- Manage all event-related logistics
Needed Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience managing and promoting online events.
- Experience with different tech tools to create highly interactive online events.
- Experience recruiting and managing event participants.
- Ability to quickly connect and build trust with our team and potential partners.
- Logistical wizard.
- C2 level of English, bonus points for C1 or higher in Spanish.
- Ability to work collaboratively and creatively in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You are ready to learn from failure, ask for help when you need it, embrace an iterative process and you understand that success comes sooner with trial and error.
- Bonus points if you are Hubspot savvy
Application requirements and instructions: