Product Manager Learning Hubs
Are you looking for a new adventure with a positive impact?
Do you love to learn? Are you passionate about working as a product manager in a school environment? Do you love to solve complex problems, operational excellence and scaling?
Learnlife’s mission is to create a paradigm shift in learning worldwide. We are creating a new learning model that empowers happy, lifelong self-directed learners, and is responsive to the needs and preferences of today's and future generations. Get a glimpse of how we learn here:
Learnlife is seeking a seasoned, multi-talented Product Manager to productize our Barcelona Hub and set the basis for our worldwide Hub expansion.
Ready for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure?
We’re looking for a product person to build the tools for the learners, team and parents with hub scalability in mind. As someone coming into such a pivotal role in the company, you will influence how our hub expands over the coming years. You should be comfortable working in a startup-like environment with solid funding.
In your role, you will:
- Collaborate directly with a cross-functional product development and operations team to really make things happen!
- Understand learners, learning guides, operational team and parents, as well as learn about their main challenges and problems to shape our hubs product in the right way. We love a user-centred design approach and would expect you to know and use methodologies like Customer Interviews, Personas, Story Maps, Customer Journey Maps to keep track of these customer insights.
- An understanding of OKRs, the Value Proposition Design and the GIST methodology would be helpful.
- Be aware of trends in the learning innovation & education industry to stay ahead of the game.
- Collect product ideas, use hypotheses and data to validate these ideas in a lean way.
- Find various solutions (with the team 😊) for each customer problem. And we expect you to be able to sketch/explain them well throughout the company. Experiments like fake door tests, concierge tests, usability tests should ring a bell.
- Establish processes, optimize them, and translate them into a web environment into a Hubs Product.
- Prioritize wisely and put together an execution plan in addition to the necessary specifications.
- Make sure our product is in line with our overall company strategy.
- 4+ years of experience working in product development/operations in the education sector
- Comfortable working with a distributed team
- Sound communication skills combined with fluency in English.
- Capacity to draw from a wide variety of product development methodologies and apply them appropriately based on the context.
- Have a hands-on attitude in everything you do.
- Ability to work collaboratively and creatively in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You are ready to learn from failure, ask for help when you need it, embrace an iterative process.
If you are up for your next challenge, please apply here.
- a short 2-minute video that introduces you, your interest in the position and your passion for learning. PLEASE upload your video as a URL in the provided space in the application form. Do not use the URL space for other websites, just the link to the video.
- a brief letter (no more than one typed page) that outlines your experience in product management
- your portfolio and/or CV,
At Learnlife, our culture of creativity and innovation is predicated on a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to creating an inclusive community where difference is valued. Everyone is unique and celebrated at Learnlife. All members of our community--families, learners, core team, partners, investors--feel safe to be their authentic selves.