Sales Coordinator for Afternoon Programs (20 hours)
17:00-20:00 weekdays Monday to Thursday; Friday 4 hours during working hours; 9:30-13:30 Saturdays.
Are you looking for a new adventure with positive impact?
Learnlife Barcelona offers an agile and innovative learning environment. Next to our daytime program, we are further building out our Afternoon Programs (extraescolares). In this role you will champion and build out the programs, as well as attract learners from local communities.
You are the perfect partner to the Daytime Community Host and embody Learnife Barcelona and all it stands for. You collaborate directly with the Learnlife Barcelona Director and will inhabit the front line of interaction with all the constituents that enter, enjoy and leave the space. You will foster a sense of belonging among those who enter and occupy the space as well as a clear sense of its ethos and values. You must have a native empathy and understanding of local language, culture, values, traditions and humor, as well as be fluent in English.
Your role will involve:
- Promoting the afternoon and weekend programs and strengthening the relationship with the partners
- Champion the entry area of Learnlife Barcelona and understand parent ‘triage’ and channel interactions accordingly
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals, identify prospects and contact these
- Develop marketing strategies and materials with support from the team
- Maintain basic records of people that enter the space / CRM
You will bring:
- Total fluency in English and Spanish, Catalan an important plus
- Experience interacting with young people, school environments, afternoon programs
- Experience with sales development and growing products/services in education
- Service oriented leadership and excellent phone skills
- Total ‘people person’ and highly result oriented.
- Flexibility, to handle shifting priorities and be highly intuitive.
- Able to initiate, improvise and negotiate and close deals
- High level collaboration skills, making things fun
- Stable, calm and confident, available & accessible to all
About our Purpose
We are on a mission to change the worldwide outdated education systems.
We are in the process of building a new paradigm for learning alongside existing education systems. Based on the best practice of the 100 most innovative schools from around the world and in collaboration with 20 disruptive thought leaders for learning, we are developing new learning elements, learning spaces and learning technologies that are responsive to the inspirations, needs and challenges of today’s children and future generations to come. Our objective is to empower 100,000,000 learners and 100,000 schools by 2030.